26 March 2011

The Vole -- Careless Links

I'm sorry that there has been no articles for a while but there has been a security sweep here. Him Upstairs was made aware of NNN because someone posted a link on their blog (Granddad something? someone said) and it showed up on Google. Paranoia has now reached new heights, even by senior management standards.

Not to worry, I removed my kit from the executive loo before the "workmen" arrived. A friend with exceptional IT skills showed me how to hack the "Facilities" directories on our server and we now know where all the new hidden cameras and mikes have been fitted in AV(2010) HQ, here at Ivory Towers. The mikes are really useful for feeding misinformation back into the "system". Anyone who has read or seen "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" will know how useful such a path can be! I'm reading a book about Bletchley Park's role in WW2 and so I'm boning up on dis-information techniques. Could come in handy? After all one has to cover one's tracks.

Normal service should be resumed any day now. Anyway apologies again for the news blackout.